Modeling
About Archicad's design tools, element connections, modeling concepts, etc.

Strange colour in my sections

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hello,

I've created several sections in my project and they all had a normal white background. After saving the .pln and re-opening it, my sections have become slightly grey in areas ( attached )

I've looked at the settings and they all seem to be fine so I'm not sure what may be causing the problem... Any ideas ?

It's on some of the slabs and one wall.

Thank You
4 REPLIES 4
Anonymous
Not applicable
I've found that changing the section settings to ' nothing' under the Fill uncut surfaces will only changes some of the section i.e most walls are white however a few are still greyish.
Anonymous
Not applicable
It's also occuring on the Plans

What is it I need to do in order to get the fill back to white, but still retain the cut fill as black ? The settings do say white, but they are shows as grey

Thanks
Erika Epstein
Booster
Nathan,
There is a Work Environment setting that appears to 'gray' fills to differentiate them from a similar screen color. It has NO effect on prints.
Options>Work Environment>User Preference Schemes>on-Screeen Options> Automatic Pen color visibility adjustments

Is this what is happening?
Erika
Architect, Consultant
MacBook Pro Retina, 15-inch Yosemite 2.8 GHz Intel Core i7 16 GB 1600 MHz DDR3
Mac OSX 10.11.1
AC5-18
Onuma System

"Implementing Successful Building Information Modeling"
Anonymous
Not applicable
Erika wrote:
Nathan,
There is a Work Environment setting that appears to 'gray' fills to differentiate them from a similar screen color. It has NO effect on prints.
Options>Work Environment>User Preference Schemes>on-Screeen Options> Automatic Pen color visibility adjustments

Is this what is happening?
That explains it !

Thank you very much