BIM Coordinator Program (INT) April 22, 2024
Find the next step in your career as a Graphisoft Certified BIM Coordinator!
Modeling
About Archicad's design tools, element connections, modeling concepts, etc.

Zone Stamp missing....

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hello,

I upgraded my ArchiCAD 12 library to the latest one a while ago when it came out. Recently I've noticed, when I do a zone the zone stamp is missing. It won't show the area, room name, etc. It just says "Room" and has the usual dot like when a library part is missing. I go to the library report and it says the missing part is "Zone Identifier 2 11". This makes me think that when I click on the zone tool, it's trying to find the Zone tool for the 11 library, when I don't even have that one loaded.

How can I tell it to choose the 12 zone tool? Should I re-install the 12 library or can I do something else?

This is very annoying as I'm using the fill tool to find areas right now...
2 REPLIES 2
rocorona
Booster
Go to Options > Element Attributes > Zone Categories. There you ca associate the categories with the Stamps that are currently in your Library.

Why was that setting messed up? Maybe you are using an old project, or template file. All should go in place if you open the standard template in the "New project" window.

--Roberto Corona--
www.archiradar.com
AC18 - ITA full on Win10
Thanks a bunch, fixed now. I don't know why it was messed up. It was from a template file. I fixed it in the template so it shouldn't happen again...

Thanks again.
Learn and get certified!