BIM Coordinator Program (INT) April 22, 2024
Find the next step in your career as a Graphisoft Certified BIM Coordinator!
Teamwork & BIMcloud
About Teamwork, BIMcloud, BIMcloud Basic, BIMcloud Software as a Service, network settings, etc.

Activate BimCloud Basic with my Graphisoft ID

Rosa Tavara Farro
Participant

Hello, I have been trying to activate BimCloud Basic with my Graphisoft ID, but it does not accept the credentials. I have already checked that it is not an error when entering the password, but the problem persists, I have tried changing the password and everything is the same. Does anyone have an idea what is going on?

8 REPLIES 8
Boldizsar Vermes
Graphisoft
Graphisoft

@Rosa Tavara Farro, there is an ongoing investigation regarding a BIMcloud Basic activation issue with Graphisoft ID accounts created on June 10 and later. We are working hard to fix this as soon as possible.

Let me know if you have registered before the mentioned date and cannot activate the product.

Boldizsár Vermes
Product Manager, Collaboration

I had an account registered with an educational archicad licencse since april, with that account i tried in frist place, after that i created two accounts yesterday, but it didnt work with any  

amulya01
Participant

I had the same issue, thought i was the only one

Boldizsar Vermes
Graphisoft
Graphisoft

Activation should work with older accounts. Please contact your local Graphisoft representative for technical support.

Boldizsár Vermes

Can you reply when the activation issue be fix? 

Boldizsar Vermes
Graphisoft
Graphisoft

@Rosa Tavara Farro, the issue has been fixed today. Give it a try and let us know about the result.

Boldizsár Vermes

Hi i have the same problem as well, is there a way to fix for me as well?? 

@annakmp01, there is no known issue with the activation of BIMcloud Basic. If it does not work for you, please contact your local Graphisoft support representative.

Boldizsár Vermes
Learn and get certified!