Visualization
About built-in and 3rd party, classic and real-time rendering solutions, settings, workflows, etc.

Save Render Settings?

Anonymous
Not applicable
I´m rendering with sketch of AC, but when I want another view on the navigator, it changes by default the render settings. Is there anyway to save my settings of the first view?

Or I need to changed everytime?

Thanks,

David
4 REPLIES 4
Djordje
Ace
David wrote:
I´m rendering with sketch of AC, but when I want another view on the navigator, it changes by default the render settings. Is there anyway to save my settings of the first view?
When you have all the settings, save the view in the Navigator. Then, change the viewpoint, save the view. And so on ...

So, it is useful to have cameras placed where necessary, and to have Presets for parallel views saved (old habits from pre-Views days) because they only save viewpoints, while the Views save everything, and then some.
Djordje

ArchiCAD since 4.55 ... 1995
HP Omen
Anonymous
Not applicable
Just that Simple, thanks Djordje.
Anonymous
Not applicable
Yep, views save render settings too. Sometimes annoying, sometimes what you want.
Link
Graphisoft Partner
Graphisoft Partner
A saved view will remember everything under the Image menu - apart from the sun settings unfortunately!!

To set your own Sketch styles you can also edit the file called SketchPreset.txt at C:\Program Files\Graphisoft\ArchiCAD 9\Add-Ons\Visualisation\SketchTextures (on a PC anyway). Same file on a mac, just a different location.

Cheers,
Link.