BIM Coordinator Program (INT) April 22, 2024
Find the next step in your career as a Graphisoft Certified BIM Coordinator!
Wishes
Post your wishes about Graphisoft products: Archicad, BIMx, BIMcloud, and DDScad.

Time for a new Keyfob design-drastically reduce its size

Anonymous
Not applicable

Can they create a nice, small keyfob like my bluetooth transmitter for my wireless mouse. The current one sticks out too far and has to be pulled out every time I put my laptop in my bag plus its subject to breaking because of how far it sticks out.

Seems like an easy fix, am I crazy?
2 REPLIES 2
Ralph Wessel
Mentor
vincon2 wrote:
Can they create a nice, small keyfob like my bluetooth transmitter for my wireless mouse.
For my ideal key plug, see the attached image. Aside from having too many other things looking for a spare USB port, the outrageous prices charged to replace a faulty one can only be called gouging. Anti-piracy methods shouldn't cause so much pain for legitimate customers. Can we add no keyplug to the vote?
Ralph Wessel BArch
Anonymous
Not applicable
Ralph wrote:
vincon2 wrote:
Can they create a nice, small keyfob like my bluetooth transmitter for my wireless mouse.
For my ideal key plug, see the attached image. Aside from having too many other things looking for a spare USB port, the outrageous prices charged to replace a faulty one can only be called gouging. Anti-piracy methods shouldn't cause so much pain for legitimate customers. Can we add no keyplug to the vote?
Got my vote!

Don't get me started on the creative extortion that forces me to upgrade yearly or basically lose all value of my software. For a small one man shop, these upgrades do virtually nothing for me but add unwanted expense but I'm sure this is like fighting city hall and will go no where. Love the program still though.
Learn and get certified!